Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow colleagues.. - zen786
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo [laugh my ass off] UPTON!!!!! .... whose married?

thats funny... ur absolutely right brides do get all yellow'd up!!!!
and DIT Lounge is closed for tonight no im jk!!! im far from over with it @kindmd!!!
but yah this convo is keeping me awake actually i take a 2 min break every 15 mins just to reply interesting stuff =]]
gulab jaman > halwa
Kindmd- last day of DIT? I'm SO jealous! Congrats!

I love Jenkins but these random new guys in the 2011 videos are super annoying. They are like little robotic Jenkins clones, but super downgraded ones. Especially the petite little dude who does the rapid review/word association sections.
In the words of Conrad Fischer, "we're not here to pass, we're here to kick ass!"

@zen....noooo! Its all about cupcakes!

As for the brides- my mom always shows me pictures of relatives weddings and all the brides look so nice. Then they come to the states and I get to see them in person and I'm thinking "wait, where is the girl from the pictures?" Now I know all about their underground uptoning ways, lol
i thought of joining the night club to study tonite.
was drowsy but after reading about halwa and badam ,my eyes went mydriatic.
by the way Happy holi to u all.
To add to the party i will be doing CNS-alcohol Smile
and may be anticonvulsants Kaplan notes and videos
so i am glad i am not doing 2011 DIT...I am off w/ 2010 ones !
@sunshine99- Happy Holi! I'm assuming you're stuffed with all kinds of halwas and mithais today Smile

@kindmd- yeah, I'd totally go back to the 2010's if I wasn't already half done with these. My last round was with the 2010's and I think they were way better.

Random question- is everyone here doing goljan? I know everyone loves him, but I HATE IT! Reading RR is out of the question and I did listen to the audios once a while back (with the transcripts) but I just don't get whats so great about him. I did BRS Path and I thought it was so much more simple and better laid out. So anyway, now I'm wondering if I should do one more round of goljan audio bec everyone on the forum loves it so much and I'm afraid I'll end up bombing my exam bec I didn't do it. So confused
@sunshine99 happy holi!!! and like badam said hahaha
@badam this is why i dont believe in pictures hahaha !!!

if u read goljan rapid review u dont need FA @badam =x well so i think so .... =]]
@zen- is that your way of saying Goljan RR is a must?! Sad
i personally think if u want to score above 240 ... yea cuz he collaborates everything puts it in one chapter respective to the organ system.

hes good!!
I just don't think I have it in me. I'm getting so sick of studying and I'm planning on taking my exam by the end of the month or I'll burn out completely. So at this point, I guess I'm just debating if I should do a crash 5 day review of the audio or just keep doing questions/fa/nbmes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »