Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow colleagues.. - zen786
Ohh dunkin donuts coffee is the best! But you know what else is good? Those caramel frappes from McDonalds. I'm convinced they put crack in them...even if you are about to pass out, you'll be ready to run a marathon as soon as you have one.

Haha, I just realized that its funny how we are all going to be doctors one day but seem to have the most unhealthy eating habits based on the discussions going on tonight.
oh yah mcdonald caramel moccha frappe is really good!!!
and physicians are prolly the biggest hypocrites ever!! earth keeps rotating =]
Considering I'm only half done with GI DIT, that frappe is sounding really good. Looks like I'll be making a McDonald's breakfast run soon!
drop by a caramel frappe mocha here please =]]] will pay for delivery!!
Lol, I would but by the time it got to you, it would be more like coffee juice. Apparently there is a McDelivery service in some areas.
icebox =] hahah
I NEED A SCD!!

@zen: i like the "night crew" too, those of us active most in the evenings/night!

@badam: those caramel frappes sound good to me. i need to run this marathon till the finish line (my exam). well yeah unhealthy eating habits cuz we have to study like 10 hrs a day!
@ night crews Smile from almond halwa to caramel frappe lolzzzz Big Grin
So by talking about food, u guys stay up whole night, eh ???

I think there r other better conversations, rather than food, tht can keep US UP all night...may be just no appropriate for this forum ...

LOL !!!
lol @ kindmd
Good morning!!!
didn't start behavioral yesterday but will do so now!!!!whats everyone else doin?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »