Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
Hi Ladies,
I was just wondering how all of you girls are dealing with stress of match & how is it affecting your beauty, health & relationships. Its a heck of a long journey & it gets tiring after a while.
Well I will start with myself, stress have popped up few pimples on my face, I am sometimes really cranky( since yesterday most of the time) & i am about to finish half of the chocolate cake. I am also spending a lot of time in trying to negotiate with God and get my way. Don't worry , I am praying for all of you too.
May God bless us all and in Him we put our trust.
Be Good Girls.

And one more thing I don't know how to kill my time till 12th .
I hear you, prozac123.
I am also frustrated with all this waiting for the result. I had only one interview and not very hopeful for match but still I have to suffer so much to wait for the result, whatever it turns out to be. I don't know what I can do while I am waiting. Only one more week left but it is still difficult.
Well, I am eating all the time Girls!
Red cat
Thanks for hearing me & We can hear you back if you have something to share with other girls too.

Match possibility
I like your ID , life is all about finding possibilities & making most out of them. Sis, you only need one interview to match and maybe this is that interview for you. Stay positive & let's hope togther. Nothing is a guarantee at this time, I know someone with 10 interview who didn't match n I also k ow a girl who matched with one interview. Life is so unfair, this match is so unfair.

Forever07

Enjoy your food and eat it happily . Just think about the food you are eating , forget everything.

options -
--movies - theater preferable
--music - listen or play great stress reliever!
--bake berry piesSmile
--if all else fails - shopping --nothing cheers us up like a great deal right?Smile
anything to get away frm focusing on next Monday!
I am getting ugly inthe Match process Sad ,God knows what is expecting me after ...
I'm with you with the cakes ! Don't feel like going shopping, as in back of my mind I know I will need all the money in case I don't match Sad

This match process is kiler of beauty, youth n freshness of face n soul. It takes away our time, energy n beauty and the list goes on.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »