Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
Ladies

How everyone is doing? Congratulations to all who matched . If you are not matched like me, try to talk to your support system to get some comfort.

I don't know what else can I do , I feel so sad. It's really hard, years of hard work , stress, struggle. For some of us it just happens easily after first match. I am too tired of this match mess, struggle n everything. I feel like I am lost.
Girls,

Congratulations to all those who matched. I am so proud of all of you and those who didn't match dont worry , relax. Its the beginning of whole new story. I didn't match too, welcome to board all my unmatched sis.

Starting from today, I have decided to take 7 days off from match worries , infact all worries. I have taken my 7 days off, I will read books, watch movies, or may be I will do nothing. I will spend sometime with myself. I think we all need some time off, stress is not going to take us anywhere but AGING(our worst nightmare :0Wink).

To my surprise its working really well. I enjoyed the beautiful weather today, I walked & my mind is totally off from all the problems. May be I will meditate in a while, and watch a funny movie. Yes, laughter is the best medicine in our case. Just for one week, I have decided to not worry. I will live this week as its my last final week to live . I talked to my mother for an hour, i laughed,and I will try to catch up with my all old friends. I will live this week to fullest, i will forget that I went to med school, usmle, match anything. I am living as being a girl who loves life and enjoys little things in life.

let me know how you all are doing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »