Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
Hi girls..
I started this journey 3 years ago and since then I have gained 10 pounds, i was skinny to begin with so i think its just something good for me but I preferred being skinny cos I dint ve to worry about what I ate. Now all I eat is salads and fruits to make sure I don't put on more lbs. I have recently started running but I have not seen any major changes in my wt.
I was happy in my relationship but now on a break with my 4 yrs long relationship- Boyfriend.
I know what most of you are thinking.." bad timing" and I would say YES!! very much so!!
I am also losing lot of hair and can't sleep peacefully at nights. I think about my family back home constantly and worry. I worry about the match and worry about my relationship.
But in the end I believe in GOD and hope that this match turns out a success for all of us.
Im in this with y'all!
Dumanu

Welcome to the board girl. 10 pounds is not a big deal , don't worry you will loose it but the important thing is to feel and look healthy. Running is great, I love it .

Don't even talk about hair. My hair is everywhere, on the carpet, couch , sometimes I wonder do I have any hair left on m headSmileSmileSmile & surprisingly I still have a lot of hair on my head to loose. Poor me.

Don't worry, this time will pass too. We have all been there, break ups are hard girl but you know what life keeps moving forward , it will take sometime but you will recover. Just for awhile date yourself, pamper yourself, love yourself.
There is a lot at stake at this point, keeping my fingers crossed n praying that May God bless us all.

amen to that!
thank God Iam not pregnant otherwise 100% expected abortion
Sweet dream

Hahahahahahahaha. You made me laugh before going to bed.

Good night sweet dream
@prozac123
Hey !!! Thank you so much for starting this thread!!!
Me toooooooo. I never ever had acne problems, and now, at the age of 28, for the past 2 mnths have been suffering from them.... I am doxycycline, and what not....... Also suffering from hair loss.......
Food.....!!!!! the only temporary stress reliever. ;-)

I have felt so frustrated, restless, mad, hopeless, now even guilty when I try to relax myself. I also feel so bad that I have thrown my bad mood on my family.
Interesting thread! Feeling like watching medical SATC.

I was not sure the reason my wrinkle have deepened last couple of years, I am getting old, of course, but USMLE exams did something on them.
We may have to show up any IVs anywhere in the US not to miss any chance, even your BF don't want to move there with us.
If you have an extra match (aka good BF/hubby) it is easier to get through all this journey, but we have to be strong even without it anyway, I wish I could!
Good luck to all ladies, (and good boys)
"Ladies plz keep yourself happy and beautiful"

What will we do without a daily dose of eye-candies in our stressful intern life......We are depending on your charm to help us thru "the phase".
Thanks a lot for starting this thread and saying so many good things for me. You have really raised my hope. To let that stress go, I have started doing some workouts. They at least take my mind off from match and all the tension. Whenever I read this thread, I feel like I am not alone and with friends. I am in USA with my family but it is a torture for me to waitfor the result. It is nice to have some friends to talk and let out your thoughts. God bless you and May we all get a match this year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »