Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
I am joining too...have become too cranky and crying for no reason and my poor husband is tolerating me..I dont when will he loose his temper:-(
Girls,

It seems almost everyone is going through the same stress and our poor families are also tolerating us really well. This thing will be over soon. What doesn't break us makes us stronger but older.

This journey might have turned our hair grey at 30, damaged our skin, made us really a difficult person to live with, but it has certainly made us a lot more mature, sensitive and confident as well. If we can survive this we can do anything.

Lets take one day at a time & try to make most out of it. Take a decision to be happy for just one day.

With all that said I am still anxious .......

Let's be there for each others to face this match results.
Mery

You seem to be a very interesting girl with strong faith. Some people are impressed with knowledge and some with character. I am impressed with people who can think & talk good.

Good luck with selling your house n buying new PC & starting your residency . I am a strong believer in God too and I think He is our best friend . He never grant us any wish that we couldn't accomplish for ourselves.

Take care
docmaria: good job, keep it up!
myfuture and all anxious friends like myself: no worries, this too SHALL pass! we can look back at this crap later and laugh at it. lets try not to hurt our beloved ones, to be kind and sensitive to their needs. if u have family or frnd, just go out with them, watch a nice movie, eat something good, not end of the world. it is all going to work out for good.

Prozac! u r rock! thanks for ur kind words. i am trying to get done with things, just take it one day at the time! my pc is really giving me hard time ! u got to restart it zillion times to type a paragraph! sighhh! lemme submit this before freezing up on me !!! yes, selling the house at good price is something in the mid of this mess... i had to order a new pc in phone and hope to get it before next wk!!!omg! and yes, hope and pray to get in a residency soon...in a good program/place(life is too short to end in the wrong place with wrong ppl who can make ur life miserable! waiting more to get in a better place is far better),....and to find a job soon! cud be the residency . ! hope for the best. thanks for starting this nice thread .....lets release the freakin stress here and be fresh and joyful with urselves, and our family. we have achieved much more so far and we will make it for sure.....lets try to make it honorable and not to bring down our values for such a crap damn thing.
well i am worried because i have to go through SOAP...Gosh!!! my 4th post match
hi..sorry to butt in..but just want to know if any of you got the email from myeras on 24th feb about soap schedule?
No match result for me. Only hope is SOAP or next year application process.
I eat chocolates cakes too. but am losing instead of gaining, lost 4lbs in the last 2wks out of anxiety. I am sure ill die of heart attack in my 30s. I used to worry abt my beauty , now I don't, esp with a hair cut i just had, I don't need to worry at least abt my hair.
@prozac
I like your words abt God
"I am a strong believer in God too and I think He is our best friend . He never grant us any wish that we couldn't accomplish for ourselves."

@rimantidine maybe there is a miracle waitin to happen during soap for you !!!
lol I dont know if im gaining or not but definitely eating a lot making myself cakes and pigging out on them all by myself ugh and addicted to random tv shows. i am being nasty to my poor mom i feel terrible right after it . and she doesnt say anything to me !!! I hope my miracle happens this season and pray for all you guys as well .
Mery

Well said about taking our stress out on this forum and it did decrease my stress a lot. Today I underwent shoe therapy , yes I confess I am a shoe lady. I love shoes & I wish I could buy one pair each day SmileSmileSmile.. I need to find a job for myself too in case if I am not matched. I don't know what are the job options for me.? We will discuss about it in case we are not matched. God please please!. I can see a lot is going on in your life. I appreciate the way you look at things , we need strong women( sorry girls) like you.

Sweet dreams

It doesn't matter it's your 1st match or 4th match , the only thing that matters is that it will be your last match. Yes , you will Match. You have been through a lot, you are a fighter girl, you have shown a lot of commitment in these 4 years and you deserve to be matched.

Rimantidine

Nice to see you here. Thank you for appreciating my words. I guess we have 3 things in common, I think we both are from Pakistan, we are women & we love chocolate cake.
People got seats through scramble in past , if it can happen to someone, it can happen to you too. I will pray for you specially tonight .All we need is YES from God . And I want you to live a long happy life so don't talk bat heart attack or anything like that. Take care

People got seats through scramble in past years . If it can happen to someone, it can happen to you too. I will
Doctrot

It's good to see that you are enjoying food & watching tv. Enjoy it as once your residency will start , you won't be able to breathe normally. It gets so busy. I am sure your Mom understands what you are going through. May God make your journey easy for you n grant you success .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »