Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
Prozac: I am glad u had a shoe therapy!!! Smile)))) !! i had not heard of dat one...not yet!!! so funny!! humm...i got to find some sort of therapy too!!!!! sooner the better Smile))
i do love chocolate too...in fact, i am keep chewing on them these days , i got to hide em to avoid over weight if not chocolate dependent-DM!

i hope we all match and soon. i cant imagine looking for plan b/job! lets keep hoping and praying to match in somthin! something good of course.

Docotort: yes, eating, watching tv and enjoying life is the best to think of!!! i wish i cud go back home to do something more, i am stuck on crap visa and need to wait to regularize the damn thing 1st! otherwise, i wud have been with family for sure! lets see!

Have a grt nite ladies...or gentlemen .......or ....or ....or ...else... and sweet dreams ...in case if my pc freezes like last nite and i cant jump in here later!
ooops!
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/stress-d...h-15862876

stress can damage women's health...more dan men....really? ok, then we got to relax for sure!
so i gave myself a french pedi and manicure, it looks good except for my right hand !!!
was thinking of doing my eyebrows but thought i should let them grow reshape them so its jungle ouththere !!!Lol
I have been praying !!!all the while and decided i dont want to get sick because of so much stress , I have to thank God for all that he has given me .
so ladies dont get too stressed stay well there is more to life then just a residency .
french/spanish/english/sudanese pedicures and manicures and facials, shoes, chocolates, crying, temper tantrums, incessant prayers, emotional outbursts, concerns about loss of beauty.....Good Lord, thank God I am a MAN....I lie down in ma comfy bed, clothes lying all around, reading the news, watching movies[all kinds...Wink], blogging, wake up and sleep when i feel like, in live-in jeans, go out with frnds or for walks with a mere run through of ma hands thru ma hair and a face wash, go to the gym when I feel like and that too without much ado, i bathe twice a day though..Big Grin.....& mama makes the best food in the world at ma requests......what a life!!...I do have ma worries now and then though..Wink
@ijustgottamatch.. i would've known ur mallu just by ur incessant use of 'ma' instead of 'my' . dunno wats with that fad among mallus..Smile not heard it among others anywhere else!
but related to topic.. yes..it is much easier to be a guy..but i think all girls will agree with me, that despite all we'd still rather be girls even in another life!
Thanks prozac for your prayers.
And lol...thanks prozac..what a nice thought of having this post just for ladies where we still see gents making nice and funny comments about ladies.
dude, for your kind info, I wear jeans all the time except at work where i cannot wear it.
Dear ladies,

I know it is one of the toughest time for you all...waiting game and not knowing the chances suck...

Best luck to each and all of you!!!

I am sure you will do greatSmile
doctort,
Thanks for your prayers.
I am sure, things witll work out for you. your dreams will come true this season. keep enjoying.
Smile....doc maria....we meet again...Smile Hope everything is well at ur end. Kidakkunnathinnu mumbu 3 swargasthanaya nammude pithaave yum 30 nanma niranja marriyamme yum choliyechu kidanna mathi..ellaam sheri aayikolum...Smile.....nyways....me leaving now..don't wanna hijack the ladies corner.
Yes we girls are different. We do everything our way & I agree with docmaria that we all still rather be woman in another life. Being woman is beautiful, and though we all are under a lot of stress, everyone is optimistic, sensitive, funny and their lives seem to be interesting to me.

Stick together girls , we all will face this match tornado together.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »