Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All Ladies - prozac123
yes of course! ee match kazhiyumbazhthekum enikku punyavalapadhavi kittumSmile
lol......ho...ee mariamma kochinte uru thamasha....TongueSmile nyways, best of luck for Monday and the 16th. May we all hear the news we so badly want to hear.
hehe..good luck! and good luck to all girls here.. thanks for this thread prozac.. hope we all get the spots we deserve
genti are now speakin up!!! omg! guys, u r more dan welcome to jump here and share!

i am not a guy, but i am also putting on a jean, dont care abt my hair or else much....yes, my eyebrow is beyond jungle!!! well, i try to trim it a little!!! i just dont feel like doing such! why not to be like a guy! saving $$ i feel like!!! well, if i match, i am going to make myself cute again! putting on nice clothes and make up and hair and bla bla bla and beauty!!! Wink..of course, i am kidding, i push to look appropriate ...at least! i just try to look fine, thank goodness that they wont give u a ticket for such!! Smile))))) i had a hard time to wash my car the other day! it was nasty after winter/snow and dirt! hufff!!! dats all for now1!!! no mention how my house look like!!! i got to pack, but i dont feel like dat!!! i just procrastinate to see where i am going to match!

i think if i match at med, i am going to put my peds books in fire! so i dont need to carry em! and such and so!!! imagine how i am going to have a big fire party when i am done with all the crap!!! no more of all trash thing! i wanna to focus on one thing!!!

i am still watin for the pain for my house....so, no worries abt my nails Sad ...since it is going to get painted anyways!!! Wink.....but hoping to sell it at a good price at least! Smile

i am now jealous of the one with a good momoo who provides all for u!!! so wht is ur job?how do u make a live? i mean, it is a blessing to have it all....but i cant think of living on my parent's or family's budget! well, u might be very young! i got to get a job soon!!! hope and pray to God to match! cant think of odds jobs which is waste of life!

may God bless all of us with the desire of our hearts! and soon!
i cant believe it!!! have u noticed there is an ad here on forum for anti wrinkling or ance !!!! oh...boys./...smart ppl who are using all they can to collect $$$$~~~!!!there is also a careeb med shcool advertising in here...i don see any bikin though....might come later!!!

wht have been doing today ladies?! or gentlemen!! i am still waiting for the paint! i hope they are not goin to deliver it to me on march 12th! Sad
Today- lot of phone chatting with friends. Running out of this month's minutes.
Making a new snack for evening.
i am runnign out of min too!!! my cell is a piece of trash...and i am stuck with da contract! so i am tryin to save it for soap or wht!!!
and yes, i tried some new chololate and else...ohh...got to work real hard to burn the extra cal!
i am still thinking wht to apply for soap! gl
ok, lemme ask it here, will u plz shed some light on this! it is getting in me!

this pdf seems different to me....a q plz:
-it says, day 1 apply to 30 programs (use or lose)
-day 2 apply to 30 programs(use or lose)
-day 3 apply to 30 programs (use or lose) =>then to 10 the same day and later
-day 4 apply to 10 =>then to 5 the same day later
-day 5 apply to 5 program and dats it.

with this, seems like we can apply to more than 30+10+5
like we can apply to 30=>then next day to 30 more =>then next day to 30 & the same day evening to 10 more=> then to 10 &5 later in the evening=>and at the end we can apply to 5 programs?
am i missign something? or is it like max 30 programs from day 1 to 3 => then max 10 programs from day 3 to 4=> then max 5 programs from day 4 to 5? (but we can space it out? and if yes, why shud someone space it out? like to look for a better option?!)
here is the pdf link..i am not sure of the source....

mdinus2012 - 03/07/12 13:57

Checklist for SOAP:

https://www.aamc.org/download/273512/dat...udents.pdf
ladies....wht is going on wid u today or tonite!!!>>>>> ?????? seems like no one is out there!!!! hope not to be side effect of dah chocolate or else...i feel sick to see those now!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »