Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! can I hide failed step 3 from program? - issac22
do not lie. you will be heading down a slippery slop.
Issac22.. Didnt your mom ever tell you not to lie??
GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

-
PS Kindly disregard our relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists that repeatedly place postings adjoining ours, attacking our (a Better Business Bureau GOLD LEVEL company) very sustenance! We instead await your elite consultation, personalized request .
Guaranteed really!!! This is awesome everybody let's do they can help you in also taking a shit and peeing.
Welcome to TotalResidency.com

Our Services:
We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.

Rates:
Rates are reasonable and hourly.

inquiry@totalresidency.com
We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.
Rates

Rates are reasonable and hourly.
Contact

inquiry@totalresidency.com
Pahology Welcome back where have u been? We need your advices in this forum.
Do you know if programs update step 3 result ,assume that I 'm gonna give step 3 on September 1st and submit my application on September 15th before the results come out.
If not I would delay my exam till October however I 'm not sure if I delayed,would I receive any interviews?!!i'm old img with cs attempts
SURGERY LAB RESEARCH AVAILABLE BELOW

Hi,

We have a surgery lab research available at a low tier community college in Chicago. The position is unpaid ofcourse.

If interested, contact us at mattiascam. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, when you want to start and for how long.

In the subject, please type "Surgery lab research in montanna".

The position won't be held. First come, first served especially the desperate ones.

Thank you.

==================================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at mattiascam. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in north dakota.”

We can manufacture a list of unconfimed references if you would like.

Thank you.
no you can't
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »