Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!! can I hide failed step 3 from program? - issac22
I'm desperate. I am PGY-3 in path and failed my 3rd attempt in step 3. I know I can't apply for license in this state because only 3 attempt allowed. However, if i could hide the failed step 3 I would apply license from another state (like NY) to sit in my specialty board to graduate. I am afraid that my program will terminate my residency immediately and I won't be able to finish it. Can I hide my failed attempts and just give them the passed report (I'm going to take it very, very seriously this time)? It seems the only way the program get the USMLE scores is through ERAS, but now they only need a copy of passed report. Is this true?

Thanks for your input!!!!

Pls help!!!!!!!!!
never never never lie - you will regret it. face it and deal with it - to every situation there is a remedy - you may not like the remedy but DO NOT LIE.

Try Archer's notes for step 3, Dr Redd webinar ccs, oshaher ccs also excellent - need to take it not just seriously but VERY VERY VERY seriously as it is going to ruin your career now if you do not get through.

ALL THE BEST Issac - where is Abraham and Jacob lol
Welcome to TotalResidency.com

Our Services:
We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.

Rates:
Rates are reasonable and hourly.

inquiry@totalresidency.com

Our Services

We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.
Rates

Rates are reasonable and hourly.
Contact

inquiry@totalresidency.com
I hear you. I needed a good score for my residency application upgrade, and could not afford another failure. So unike the other programs that just let you retake the course AFTER failing I took this $11.5K online course with a unique IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOU DO NOT PAY, Legal Escrow Contracted 100% Guarantee. Needless to say, now I am in residency and got that high score! (Contact them anytime by their Information Phone line: six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight six six seven six eight)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »