Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling STEP 3 DVD'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE, PLEASE READ - myjaan786
I have excellent quality step 3 dvd's. I am selling them for $45 plus s&h free. I would also like to let you know that the proceeds will be going to the earthquake that occured in southeast asia (pakistan, kashmir, india) back in oct. This earthquake devestated many lives and soo many are know dying because they dont have shelter or things to keep them warm. So please trust me on this. I know all these exams can be very expensive and as medical students we all are very tight on money. But think from the heart and put yourself in their shoes what if it was you or one of your loved ones. Thank you and you can email me at myjaan786.

I know its hard to trust people now a days but take a chance and trust me and help if you can
hey everyone

I am sincerely trying to raise money for a good cause. If the price seems too much for you let me know.
let me know if the price is too much..i can reduce it ..i just want to raise money for a good cause. I know u can get more for alot less but this is for a good cause please keep that in mind.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »