Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MULTIPLE attempts and MATCHED!!! - conoro
I haven't been looking at this thread, but to those who were asking, my email is bigbote
hello Conoro

I am nedaa. IMG GRADUATE

Congratulation. you inspire me. your experience is similar to me. I am trying to take 2nd attempt step 1 and 2. I pass 2nd attempt CS.my speciality of interest is family medicine although my dreams is still dermatology. I would to advise how to decide to choose between two of them. I had training in both speciality during my internship in my country but I did not take any one in USA. here we go my concern
1- ABOUT SPECIALITY
2- MY opportunity to get acceptance after I finish my exams.
3- what are other requirement that maximize and maximize my application. for example I know from my basic information clerkship , research, contact program director or resident. and others .may you help me as guideline and steps to do it.

4-. I have a hope in this life and a faith in god. nothing is impossible. I always motive my self to the best

your help and advice are so appreciated

thanks in advance

nedaa

Confratulation for everybody who match and good luck for the rest Smile @titamd. Would you mind to share your experience in getting USCE , I'm working on getting USCE , so I really appreciate if u share some tips, thank u
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssss
Can I have your email address pls Bro
very very well done. Some hopes finally!
can I have your email bro

thanks
@titanmd did u match in IM?
@conoro Did u match in IM?
@samreen__154 very highly unlikely matched candidates ever come back to the forum.
@london true
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »