Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So happy see match email - hold
Thank God.
I have see my email and nrmp informed me of match success.
Thanks to all friend in forum as we support each other well.
congrats......kindly share your credentials
congrats!!!!
Dr Lmfao. Thanks you so much. And I happy read your own match news in another post. I never have dought of you match, you are smart man. Please also forgive me if previous bad word I use against you.

Dr Aryan 86. My score is 94/98/90. CS I only clear it in second time because I have problem with English. I won't lie you this is my third match and am grateful for getting this year. Also I grad in 1999.

I get green card through visa lottery in 2006. I am from very small african country and I wish to travel home to celebrate my people.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

If u don't mind me asking
Did u apply IM FM ?
congratulation...I m also from Africa....old IMG..
could you please tell how many LOR did you have?from ur country or usce?
and which speciality did you apply for?hospitals?
Thank you so much ..
and A BEST OF LUCT
Congratulations, Hold!
I am happy for you....I remember your posts that were somewhat pessimistic about upcoming match, but I am happy that at the end your hard work paid off!

I have matched too.
minusha / I apply all over. First time to only surgery becoz prev experience, but got only 1 iv. Last year and this year i apply im, fm, peds and psych. It cost alot.

masterexam / Do not use home country letter. I approach my country man doctors here and use that letter. The program only looking for american based doctors letter. I did not have time for usce becoz of work but in weekend spend time in clinic to get the exposhure.

nastia06 / COngrats my dear! I hope you and your family enjoy the fruit of your hard work.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »