Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did not match, Tears of God shall follow me!! - byechance12
It is not a special life, nor any ordinary.

I trusted God "now on nothing would happen to me on land of others".
Mention any crime against humanity one can survive(death and insanity). Last thing could happen was to be chased like "animal" even to this land of MATCHING! and.....one can not help if the nearest of self are involved.

Bearing such not to understand life journey....tried to forget what happened stretching for the future , I took my exams....and applied for ....match.ing...
YAG 14, steps 99/99/cs all first passs (ave 240s) , no usce, post grad(none im), univ staff.
got six interviews , but not matched.....
I know how match contacts will help, can anyone believe "contacts "on my side help
me not to match!!!!!---just with good ivs intervened to bias the "owners"....there always exist unexplainable human experiences.......

Can this will ever be true!!!!

Take it is as a fun.

Humour is the best defense mechanism......what other defense will help if humour
could not!!!!

Congratulations for those who matched. And great strength to those who did not.
Joy of God . and The Tears of God!
Almost the same .... Im fighting to not feel down
The best word to say is whatever and always there is a hope
I am sorry to hear that. I think if you get some USCE this year you will greatly increase your chances. There are many success stories in this forum about people re-applying the year after after brushing up their CVs. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors!
Thanks inxs,
for imgs especially i may think of are old graduates.

what I want to emphasize is Low scores with "usce" and "contacts' will suffice.
Do not waste time and energy apart from passing the exams and preparing for "usce" and "contacts".
And if you do, (the latter should not stand against you). this is a " wiered world"

extraordinary experience!!!

this is my 4th year applying ...not lucky enough to get matched...is it possible to post program list not participating in soap....million of thanx ... may god help you too... for helping some other person.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »