Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs unfilled but not participating in SOAP ? - drsky
Whats the method to apply for these programs with unfilled positions and not participating in SOAP !?

Try contacting them directly
That doesnt consider as a violation for the SOAP and match rules, right?
??????????????
good question. can someone please explain WHEN can we contact programs that do not participate in SOAP.
can someone plz post the unfilled program list ...outside the match

million thanxs
yes please can someone send that list here....
relax. i contacted almost all of them!!!! almost all of them have already filled their slots!!!! mostly responded quickly!! i am amazed though....it is soap or scramble....seems those empty slots are not real!
i didnt call prelims or trans though=> just cat programs, fm,im, and wht ever rest to figure. and finally got tired and left it alone! i prefer to go to pray now for a miracle ...rather than killin myself behind the stupid pc ! God is good....dont give up! know that this is a slim chance and we shoot in darkness for the left over....leave it to God.

u can email or fax them ur application now and since those dont participate in eras.
correct me if i am wrong....however, i already did as above ....those i called were mostly filled. ..some dont respond anyways.

we cant copy or past or even save the list...it is a crappy small window! i even cudnt print it !!! dats why ppl cant send u the list here...sorry. unless there is a way i donnot knw!
Hello All:
Please can you send me the list of unfilled programs in Internal Medicine? I had a bad family events and could not register for NRMP
Please help...my email address is yarasolimani
Thank you
Yara
thanx mery for the update

is it possible to give the names of few unfilled programs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »