Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOAP Call update here - applebbpie99
yeah same problem here, some programs which i applied to earlier for regular match are showing that they have downloaded only a few things today, many other documents still show that they were available to progs in 2011!!!
By the way i dont know why eras didnt allow us to change our application for soap... Its not like we were j***ing of or taking a really long shit all these six months, i myself had 2 publications and a step 3 score and there is no way we can edit that in the application...
for step 3, if i checked the no box before, will it be sent directly to program now?
This is really the silliest thing on earth can be, those PDs can be best described as liers , i wd show u 2 emails i got from saying about how much they are intersted in me to join there programs and blah blah and what is the result umatched

What does it mean when ppl with 70s on second attempt get match and 99s on 1st attempt thrown out of the match, medicine in states = connections, and put ur marks and everything in the trash, this system is clearly unfair and biased, its not how much u know knolwedge and practice , its how much u know connections, damn i lost alot for this path which really doesnt deserve it
chipliza : ...now we get the dept of sh****T! lets see!
Just GOD CAN HELP US ! HAVE MERCY ON US!
@drsky i feel you bro... its all bull shit here... its not only good scores, people with good scores, usce, research publications wont find a place here if they dont have connections, thats the sad truth...

by the way where are you from...
drsky: yes, contact helps big time....but it helps all over the world!
then is over to us to try wht we can do empty handed with God's grace to make it!!!
we cant change them...we have to change ourselves, dats why i have found out and happy with it! rather than wasting my time and getting upset of wht i cant change.......i try to focus on wht I CAN CHANGE!
this too shall pass.....just see how U can help urself someways! gl
I swear connections in medicine in states is getting more than in the third world .... at least there there is standards , not interviews to evaluate ur shoulders width

what time do yall think this is going to end at. its 5:30 in my area, not sure how much longer i should sit here
I start feeling that most of the unfilled positions are intentionally left to be filled in "special" ways
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »