Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOAP Call update here - applebbpie99
yeah i know, i have hard decisions to make too... i have a girl friend and we planned to get married, however todays developments have made everything harder... she wants me to come back to my home country and start over a new leaf over there... as you know, its not that simple to make such big decisions... so these few days will be quite a rough ride for me...
I received a phone call interview from a pathology program. Are people sending thank you notes?
nothing... except someone geeting a call from an FM program... no other emails...
0nly my usmle transcript is not retrieved by any programs??? why is it happening... pls advise
@ drizzles

no hurt to send them your thank-u notes.

@chipliza
Actually I understand your situation. I am in LD with my dear one too. So I not only make my own future uncertain but also kind put him on hold. Feel sorry to let him go through this again and again.
@vlsr
don't know why, but samething happen to me.
thanks pinbear... what does that mean??
eras updated my usmle transcript on 3/12/2012 7:26pm.
I think because of that program cannot download the usmle transcript.
my transcript was updated on Feb 22,2012 but still it is not retrieved by any of the programs...
@drfizzles: what they ask you in phone call interview.did you apply same program also in match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »