Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who did not match - mleresidencytips
I have been through some really tough situations, nearly to the point of depression after seemingly stuck in a drab life with road blocks in educational, personal and professional life. It is almost as if it is a mandatory requirement to graduate through life and how you face these situations is what decides your outcome. Focus on family, they are going to love you and be with you no matter what the outcome of match is. Seek emotional and psychological support by reading and understanding teachings of wise men before us. Finally, do not give up on anything. I believe in 2 motto's in life.
1. You have one life strive to win (A sentence from a monograph by Gerhard Domagk, I can post the whole monographs it is so inspiring but it may take some time)
2. In times of severe adversity it is crucial to keep faith, maintain calm and hope for the best. Remember, when you were born, you were naked, vulnerable, hungry and crying, everything after that is a step up and rarely will you be in such a miserable state again.
point of the post: this not the end and dont lose hope. Prepare to fight another day.
thanks for the positive post. i feel like crap right now but am trying to keep calm. did some crying, going to spend the evening with my family.
good plan MrSharp. Good plan. Its just a matter of time let me tell you that. This too shall pass.
@mleresidencytips: completely agree with your positive approach! This is the way to pass the exam, with flying colors, named LIFE.
I totally agree with optimistic approach.
Thanks mleresidencytips for nice words. I had one interview but the PD gave me really high hopes so I was hoping to match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »