Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear All Friends! - pmle
Dear All friends,

I completely understand how it felt to be down after so much hardwork and sacrifices. This is life. LIFE is full of exams and we have to pass through with postitive attitude.

All who are feeling down, please count your other blessings that you have and taking it as a grant. You will feel so blessed.

Always look peolpe around you who are at level below your level. You will feel so content and always thankful what you have.
Right now, many of us should think WHY ME? So ask answer yourself. From day one of your journey and your accomplishments so far.

I know one fellow who did residency at age of 55 years and another fellow got admission in nursing school at age of 50 years but its all up to you how strong you are. This is life!

Please, count your other blessings, and you will feel so relaxed! Never give up and restart more intelligently.

Thanks!
whats the point of these posts? it doesn't make anyone feel better if they didnt match.
yeah, all those who matched, congratulations, we honestly/truly and really feel happy for you, but for heavens sake dont post anything else, no offense but many who have worked hard for this have failed today, i am not at liberty to say whether they were better than those who already matched but nonetheless we are all hurt, depressed, angry, and emotional, so please leave us alone, I understand that your intentions are good but what you say doesnt make all people who are matched feel better...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »