Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to jass - interferon
hi jass if u r interested in online study pls mail me .my id is vrvindhya
ty
i m but pls first tell me how do u do online study??? only then can i know if its my cup of tea
u didnt reply?
i am sorry .i couldnt find the posting.
anyway i was thinking maybe we could discuss online subject wise and chapter wise.that way we can learn more effectively.
or u can suggest any alternative method.my mail id is drvindhya
i am following kaplan material and goljan high yield 100 pages and 500 pages.doing physiology q bank and kaplan qbook.
we can fix a particular time every day and discuss some topics each day,along with qs.
what do u say?actually i never studied with a partner.but after seeing the postings on this forum i feel its wise to discuss and read.
hey jass i am really sorry about the typo in the first msg. i gave a wrong mail id.i am really sorry.
r u still there?
just came online.......i know its wise but writing i on the net isnt it gonna be tedious.......i too have studied goljan notes and kaplann only and have my exam in jan and discussion helps so .......
no if u have a mic its like talking on the phone. pls mail me
what is ur id?where r u from?
cool. dont have a mic as of now.will get one tom...and maybe we could give it a try. my id is punjaban_justanyone and of course i live in punjab..we could i guess give it a try at least.... f its helpfull for both we can continue...
hey there is an underscore between punjaban and just. mail me on that and if u want yahoo id i'll give u that then
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »