Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match Violation..!! - sober
Hey Guys,, please report any violation here if you think any program has violated NRMP Match agreement. Let's report it to NRMP and other appropriate authorities. couple of program like ETSU-IM and other program someone mentioned in Wisconsin. How can they fill positions before Wednesday 12 pm and subsequent offer rounds? I am dam planing to report to appropriate authority for sure. Match agreement goes both way..
I had received an e- mail from a hospital in Ohio to which I had applied through Soap stated that : Unfortunately, we will
not be recruiting for our open position due to our participation in the AOA
and ACGME Match. what do they mean?
I think our duty is to report any suspicious match violation and appropriate authority will decide whether it is violation or not. so don't be afraid to report any suspicious violation by programs. We are sick of so called transparency..!!
Policies and Procedures for Reporting, Investigation, and Disposition of Violations of NRMP Agreements
Purpose

The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) assumes responsibility for instituting measures to protect the integrity of the matching process by requiring all match participants to behave ethically and responsibly during the matching process.

Policy

It is the policy of the NRMP to require each match participant to enter into an NRMP Match Participation Agreement and to investigate reported violations of the Participation Agreements, including but not limited to: failure to provide complete, timely, and accurate information during the interview and matching process and during the Match Week Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP); discrepancies in graduation credentials; attempts to subvert eligibility requirements or the matching or SOAP process itself; failures to offer or accept appointments as required by the results of a match and/or SOAP; and any other irregular behavior or activity that occurs in connection with registration, the submission or modification of a rank order list, and/or the participant's commitment to honor the match or SOAP outcome.

A. Reporting Procedures

Applicants, school officials, program directors, institutional officials, or any other person may report suspected violations of the Participation Agreements. The NRMP will not initiate an investigation until it has received a written or electronic report concerning the possible violation, in which the author of the report is identified. The person reporting the violation may request anonymity.

The NRMP will acknowledge all such written reports in order to make an initial verification of their authenticity within seven days of the receipt of the report.

Suspected violations must be sent in writing to:

Mona M. Signer, Executive Director
National Resident Matching Program
2450 N Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20037-1127
FAX (202) 828-4797
nrmp@aamc.org

i start feeling nrmp rules totaly a joke ..what do they d,o they put flag next to the program name and what they r going to join the match the year after as nothing happened

even though i encourage to report any violation noticed
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »