Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's hope. I matched! - pegasus
Thanks for sharing. I am an older grad too. Could you plz tell me what exactly to do in terms of match competitiveness and which programs to apply. my cred US citizen 75/77/87. I applied in oct 2011 and never got any iv's and no soap either. your response and suggesstions are highly appreciated.

hey pegasus. Did you go for a second look?
hi pegasus...congrats...can u pls help me as how to get observership and externship?my mail hardeffortu89....thank u so much...god bless u
@Pigasus, May I ask you help, My email is rocci78.
Good luck to all of you residency applicants! I was once in your shoes, so don't give up. There's a light at the end f the tunnel.
Great job pegasus. I believe we crossed paths once in texas and I just want to say you are an awesome person!
@ pegasus
Did u pass in first attempt? did u have contacts or did you get interview call just with your credentials?
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

that you all for visiting my free blog which i made while i was in the commode (after consuming some left over cheese my neighbors had). however all your views is not really translating into any money so i am requesting any kind soulz among you to send a little someting to 101 more st in long island.
yours lovingly
dr satyajit
Why people dont appreciate the effort and dedication of a person .....
please dont loose the morality
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »