Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched applicants plz reply - azra
matched applicants plz write urs credentials and number of interviews for future applicants like me
Hi I matched into categorical OB/GYN, I'm a IMG GC holder YOG 2011. 4 weeks USA Elective as a student. Step 1- 209, step 2- 216, CS - pass (all first attempt) no step 3, no research, 1 poster presentation at a conference.

Wishing you all the best in the match
I had 11 interviews for OBGYN categorical
Congrats jacksonmdchloe.! That was cool. Do you know where u likely matched? Where did you interview?
21 IM interview invites, went on 14 IM interviews. Hoping to match into an upper-mid tier to lower top-tier academic program. Matched on first attempt, have to wait till tomorrow to find out where.
21 IV..wow thats amazing!
81 86 CS 1ST ATTEMPT , NO STEP3 , 2 US LOR, YOG 2007 ,total 5 iv, matched in Psychiatry.Applied 1st time.
Good luck to everyone.
@ Ribita, not sure where I will match, had positive feedback from a few programs and one phone call from PD expressing strong interest in me for their program. I interviewed in the Midwest (Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin) and Texas.
@inxs
plz kindly share urs credentials and speciality of applying
azra.... you wont stop making multiple posts to get the info will you? lazy girl... Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »