Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All J1 visa from Pakistan gather here - jkkhatri
Hi ,
Please All J1 visa candidates from Pakistan gather here , as we can decide mutually to overcome visa issue, that few of friends faced last year and that ended their journey to this path...

thanks

If you need any help regarding getting statement of need or any questions about J1 visa please let me know, good luck
Hello yohimbine,
I have matched and my program offers J1 visa... and I know nothing how to about it... Can You please tell me step by step process????

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated!!

Thank You!
yeh if someone can help me out as well , i want to know if the house job is needed for it or not cause i dont have it
2 tariq , please see my thread J1 visa applicant querries ' in this foorum , i HAVE UPDATED ALL INFORMATION .
@doctort , no u dont need house job for it .
Hi Yohimbine,

Last year many J1 visa were rejected in pakistan and even consulate cancelled their B1/B2 visa as well, with the reasoning of Immigration intent.

I am currently in pakistan and if i decide to go USA on visit visa and then i convert my visa status being their, would it be worthful, do I have sufficient time to do this.. Because I am really worried about the situation that i came to for last year which ended carear for ppl.
I am also from Karachi Pakistan and looking for information about the visa process. Does anyone know where in Karachi can we get the SoN made?
@jkhatri if you decide to go to US and then change status to J1 it is going to take atleast 10 weeks
I applied for J1 last week and got approved. The interview was very easy. Only asked for ECFMG certificate and DS-2019. Got my passport back in 2 days.

I know a couple of other people who had similar experiences this year and also got their passports back within a week.

I think applying from Pakistan might not be a bad option this year.
Wasssssuuuuuup BANDAR CHORDDDDSSS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »