Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All J1 visa from Pakistan gather here - jkkhatri
@psych124: Yes I had my original ECFMG certificate. In my opinion you should take the originals of all the aforementioned documents. Keep copies of each in case they want to keep any.

@pakmd84: I'm from ISB actually. The only thing asked of me was my ECFMG certificate and DS-2019. The interview was less than 2 minutes. No other questions were asked.
http://superpoints.com/join/qlmre0 50 bonus points
http://superpoints.com/refer/getset

Do you want to earn cash and giftcards? Just signup to SuperPoints with the links (one per person), validate your email, setup your profile with a picture, and you'll have 30 clicks daily on the SuperLucky button to earn points. You can also watch videos, complete offers, and earn points from the SuperLucky emails. Then invite people to join the site and you can build your network. Once you have 2 invites who complete their profile, you'll have 50 clicks on the SuperLucky Button each day! Once you have 5 friends, you'll have 100 clicks!

SuperPoints is as easy as checking your mail for bonus points every day and clicking the SuperLucky button. There are also videos, special offers and tasks you can complete for even more points. Click the links below and register. To confirm your registration please click the link in the email and complete your basic profile.

If you have any questions send me a message and I'll be happy to help.

Get earning at SuperPoints:

1) Get 25 extra spins daily just by confirming your registration and filling out your basic profile.

2) Check your email daily for SuperLucky emails for more points

3) Click the SuperLucky button daily

4) Do Special Offers, Tasks and watch videos for extra points

5) Invite your friends and family (not within the same household) Invite 2 friends who reach Basic level and you will advance to Gold level and get 50 spins a day on the SuperLucky button and earn what your friends earn on the button. Invite 3 more friends who reach Basic level and you will advance to the Platinum level and get 100 spins a day and earn what your friends earn.

thank you!
Thanks!! You made it easier @pakimg.
Thanks everyone. More j1 interview would be appreciated.
Alhamdullilah. J1 approved.
Islamabad consulate
question asked:
specialty, program name, why this program.
Asked for DS2019 only.

Very freindly consular.

Good luck to everyone. you will get it Inshallah, go for it.
congrats @leflox.. anyone from karachi whose visa got approved..
Will the ECFMG email us DS 2019 (pdf) besides sending the hard copy to our program ?
If so, then can we apply for the visa interview date on the basis of that (pdf) version and go for an interview, or do we have to wait for the actual DS 2019 to be sent to us via couriers by our TPL ?

Thanks.

P
ECFMG will email something that mentions your SEVIS ID and program number. They will mail DS 2019 to your TPL who then sends you. One thing you may ask your TPL is to scan and email it to you before sending via mail. You need to fill in SEVIS ID, program number and capacity(alein physician) in which you will be entering US from DS 2019. I suggest you wait till you get eCopy of DS 2019 if your TPL agrees to do it before filling out DS 160 for visa application.
You can also visit the website of US consulate in your country and confirm that you will be eligible for emergency interview appointment, I got that in 3 days.
@ leflox : Thanks much. I'll ask my TPL for that.

Appreciated.
J1 approved Alhamdulilah
Karachi consulate
Interview date within 4 days
Ques:
Why this program
Reason for previous USA travels
Transcripts
Degree
Usmle score reports
Contract
Siblings