Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All J1 visa from Pakistan gather here - jkkhatri
one more question.. does it really matter if we mention that we havent made any travel plans as yet and write only the tentative dates of arrival and departure on ds160. thanks
Just say you havent made any specific travel plans.
Thanks Umair!
Had my visa interview today, Karachi consulate. The interview was hardly 1 min, which was kinda annoying in retrospect. He asked me 'you're applying for a J1?' I said yes. He said Ok congratulations, its approved. Didnt ask for any documents, nothing. Not even the original DS2019. Asked a few things about my program and the state, and said I can leave. I asked him myself to sign my original DS2019, which he did. So I was kindof annoyed at him that shouldn't he ask to sign my form himself.
Then he told me that he cant tell me by when I'll get the passport back, they'll call.
Thats it. Good luck to the rest.
Hi everybody. A quick question. Do we need original contract for visa interview?
@match2: Yes you should carry your original contract for the Interview. Try to carry an original copy and a photocopy of all the essential documents. However, if your program is not sending the original on the pretext that they want you to personally come and sign it once you get there, tell your TPL to write an email saying that it is their policy not to send original contracts to candidates who arent in USA.
@pakmd84: thank you very much. do they ask for the original contract during interview? i dont have it and am worried because my interview is less than a week from now.
Hi all. I dont have the original contract for visa interview. can i take the scanned contract?
guys anyone of you has ever been on J-1 research visa? I need help regarding that as i would be applying for it at the Islamabad consulate.
hey guys want to know how many days does it usually take for the DS2019 form to get done after giving in documents?? and has anyone ever been rejected a DS 2019 form
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »