Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA temporary license- HELP - picasso5
thanks oocyte!
does the dean have to send the letter again or is the ECFMG certification enough for all documents?

do i just to need to sign the documents and send it back to the PC or do i also need to contact my dean back home in my country and get to him to sign the paper and send it to the PA board?
anyone help?

does the medical school need to send all diplomas and transcripts too?
You apply for graduate training license. http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/radiology/educ...chools.pdf

I would suggest that everyone make an FCVS application and finish the process. Many state boards will accept it and spare you the trouble of going back you medical schools for sginatures in the future.
You are reading the stuff for visiting Physicians, once you are licensed in PA lets say you cannot practice in Ny without a temp license

the US has these outdated laws it has to do with how UNUNITED the United States still is.

If I was in the UK and passed and was Licensed I could work anywhere in the UK

Also getting licensed in a state is not a given, going through ECFMG and residency and you still can be denied in a State, approved in another.

California has a list of medical schools if your school is not on it, you can never practice there, ever.

anyone else applying for the PA license?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »