Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former resident sues Tulane/BRG IM Residency - egydoc2010
It is a brand-new program.
I found this press release as well.

http://www.prlog.org/11830491.html

I can't find the lawsuit though. The website says it will be up soon!
good luck! but shudnt they keep such issues confidential until the results are out or can they make it public?
who is a good attorney in such issues? any good law firm to know?
I think that is why the lawsuit was pulled off the website. It said it would be available after the defendants have been served. Not sure what law firm is representing Dr. Amer in his case but I know Goldstein in Maryland has represented Dr. Serrano successfully against JHU. He was a 3rd year surgical resident that was fired over a dispute over reporting an ACGME violation. Let me know if you need more specifics on the law firm. You can google it.
All the facts are laid out beautifully on the website for the lawsuit. Visit www.brglawsuit.com

The pdf isn't up yet!
It's sad how many good residents get terminated to satisfy the ego of some attendings. What is the merit of this case though. I wonder if it is too complicated for the judge to decide on medical issues. Is there a law for that? Well, I hope he wins eventually!
wht is the website of the law firm if u know?
wht abt Dr Amer's law firm?
will you please post couple of good law firms who can conduct such suits? it will be very helpful and since programs are taking liberty to fire poor residents. I know some of them have to leave the country due to visa issue and the programs are aware of such to get rid of them easily. and those are the least who know their right to speak up.
UP! name of good attorneys who can handle such suits. Time to expose programs who violate the law and abuse the residents.
I hope he wins.
http://www.browngold.com/

This law firm is in Maryland. You have to find a firm that practices in your state. The best thing to do is call the Bar Association for referral. What state was your friend terminated?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »