Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The program I matched didn't contact me! - match20012
I am so anxious, when do the send the document? Any one got response already? Or is it too early
I received an email from one of future chief residents last Friday to congratulate me for matching at their program. I haven't heard anything from PD or PC until now. I guess they are busy preparing the contracts. I am going to wait until next week, if they don't contact me, I will call/email them.
where did u get matched medgen?
if u could share your credentials, that would be great!

BL

@dream77boy : I matched at Cincinnati Children's and my credentials are 262/281/pass, all first attempt, I did Peds PGY-1 in my country, 2 local LOR and 2 US LOR, need visa.

Anyway, does program normally provide us guidance on finding housing ?
match2012, if you matched in the main nrmp match then you have nothing to fear. it's binding, the program can't revoke it lol. the PC is probably working on the contracts now. you can try emailing the PC to say hi.
Yes, just email her saying Hi and that you are happy that you have matched with them and are ready for any paper work she might require from you...Something like that.

GL! and there is nothing to worry about
I would advice you guys look up the info what you need for state licensing...it takes up to 3 month and you have to have it in order to start residency. So just look it up and start getting all the necessary document ready.
What I found was that the program had not updated my profile since the time I went for interview. And they still had my old phone number on their record.

So maybe they tried to reach you by phone, if your case is similar to mine.
Medgen where are you from?
medgen you have killer creds... way to go!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »