Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The program I matched didn't contact me! - match20012
@mery : I think Cincinnati Children's is the best peds program I can get now and I am so grateful for that. My interest is also very unique and only a handful of programs have this combined track. I did apply to Boston Children's and CHOP but unfortunately I didn't get the privilege to interview with them.
@medgen: Thank you. I would really appreciate that. I'm asking about peds-genetics.

Cincinnati Childrens is a very good program
Congrats
Medgen : congrats. I am also from Indonesia. I Heard about your credential from one of my friends at Kaplan Pasadena. The program I matched has already sent me the contract via mail. I received it last night. So you need to email or call the PC to clarify if they've sent you the contract.
@ cirujano

congrats neurosurgery.
that are your credentials..
congrats medgen 281...you are a genius
medgen.
congrats on your success..cincinnati childrens hospital is an awesome program...among the top 3 i guess...the city is nice but a little worried about the safety around the area...i did my rotations there in cincinnati though in medicine and so know a bit about the place..try to look for a place near the botanical garden..around .4miles from the childrens hospital campus..i would be applying this year as last year didnt have any usce in peds and us lors....you can even look for a place near calhounh street...theres one apartment complex at 145 west mcmillan street ..i stayed there..its mostly students from the uni which is just across the road and also the shuttle would take you directly to the hospital...good luck..you deserve your success..281/260's are just fabulous...if possible can you just put your thoughts on what the PS in pediatrics should be targeted at..my email is jagatnarayannayak...
@mnt1120 : Hi...congrats on matching this year !!! I am so excited knowing there are more Indonesian doctors landing in US residency programs this year. Where did you match at ? Do you need visa ? I contacted my program today and they are still preparing all the paperworks.

@ebolaa & nrmp2012 : thanks, best of luck with whatever you're doing right now Smile

@residencyismylife : yes,basically any areas to the west and south of the hospital are safe. I heard there is a big and pretty new apartment complex at the corner of Eden and Marthin Luther King St, and it is located within walking distance to the hospital. Do you know how much is the renting fee on average in these areas ?
I matched at Riverside FM program in Virginia. I don't need visa. So far there are 3 Indonesian doctors who matched this year. Do you know anybody else?
@mnt1120 : Great !!! I know one of my friend from med school matched at his #1 choice for Pathology. He is headed to Dartmouth. One other friend got a prematch offer from a community program in NY. Can you leave me your email address ? We should be in touch !!!
@ cirujano
Neurosurgery...wow congrats. Can we know your stats please?
But I couldn't understand peds as back up?
pl enlighten us.
Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »