Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my new PC so lazy ??!! - march2011
Guys after getting the welcome letter on Fridays .. Nothing recieved regarding the contract, J-1 visa, or anything..

I am going to do change of status on my J1 .. I am afraid of being late..

plz advise ..
LOL...did you get at least the welcome letter from the PC? Then consider yourself lucky. My PC hates me. she has NEVER picked up my calls, and I mean NEVER.... And she answerd only one mail of mine, which was when I had scheduled IV at the program. I got my welcome mail from PD, even all the paperwork attachments from the PD only..but nothing from her.

I think I need to ask her out for drinks when I join.Why does she hate me so much?
I don't care who contacts me .. I need to start my paperwork.
J1 are not the responsibilty of the PC, but the GME office. Work on getting your documents ready and you'll be fine. They should send you the package soon Smile
Thanx Researches .. I already prepared my documents and I am still waiting for the program response..
email her
But again it has been barely a week.
My PC emails me every single day but is not like she has sent me the contract either. She emails me on useless things like picture for residency website, blurbs describing me on their website etc. What I need is the damn contract, housing, visa process kickstarted.
I guess we have to be patient for them. Just email your PC
@NRMP2102

Did you hear back from the ECFMG .. regarding J-1 application ??
the PC/administrative office will submit an online portion to ECFMG for your visa application... and then the ECFMG will contact you via email for you to fill in the rest.

March2011

As I stated in my post...my PC hasnt started the process.
COme on it has been less than a week since we matched. I think we need to be patient
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »