Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please not go for www.residentswap.com - drsbg
I have just registered for this site after match week with expectation of recent unfilled position.We all guys have updated list of 16th March,2012,But On this site it was showing updated on 12th March.

On request of refund,owner of website always send diplomatic e-mail to convince me about his website authencity.

I would like to post this message,so other guys will be trapped in membership of this site thanks..
Thanks for sharing the info..
all of those are rippig off poccket!! i bought findaresident!!! those who run this site are totally jerk and scammer!!! seems like they are bunch of ppl who are earning extra cash thru these sites..and sbsuloutely dont give it a damn shit t be accurate or update the site!!! when u ask why? they send u an emaill saying "" it is ur responsibilty to look for slots and to call or email programs to find out if ther is any vacant slot!!! duh~~~~~!!" so why did u rubbed me and told me u wud have access to those info???

i think they have insider who can sometimes figure the program has vacant slot.....and t is like when the slot is already GONE! and they have signed and sealed the contract ...and of course, at that time my grand mother wud knw abt such...so then it comes to announce and share the info ...and they sell such info !!!! and who can legally sue them or do anything abt it? none! wast of money!
yeah, i also lost money in this site, is there any legit site out there? how can one finds real unfilled positions?
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL A.M.A. SITE

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/about-am...wship.page
it is a process where $$$ are swapped out of your wallet in exhange for ****
I get an interview last year for an open PGY 1 position in IM using both sites..
I created a user at residentswap and setup an email notification when a position was made available. they dont give u all the info,, u have to pay, but u can check on the ama assn site to get the info for free.

yeah, this is a good one! at least free and u can trust the info!
findaresident is useless...so far!
as i said, it seems a group of ppl are running it who have this as a 2nd job or volunteering there...so they dont update the info...or dont do the job like they should.

i got email that there is a vacant slot in fm or im or else and when i went to check it on the site...there were none!! when i asked them why such happens...they simply said it was my responsibility to be proactive to ask the programs if they have vacant slots.....and they were not responsible for the info!!! duh!
I know someone who got their spot thru residentswap last year. Cipitio's link is good too.
i dont knw wht is resident swap? is it like u r a resident and u wanna to swap ur slot with another resident in another program? like someone in ny finds another resident in pa and these 2 change their program/location? if this is the case with swap...it seems easier than finding a residency slot.
however, i havent tried dat and i dont knw how dat works.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »