Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched in omaha... lets get in touch... - anesthesiology2012
Hey... I have matched at Unmc in anesthesia... Omaha is a new place and I thought it would be great to get in touch with people who are gonna be starting their residency in Omaha... it would be good to share info as well start building a social network...
Hey congratulations I am a new IMG and I am just about to sit my first usmle exam step1>>> and I am in love with anaesthesia what are my chances f getting match in USA for this speciality and how do i increase my chance

can u please share ur experience scores years of graduation etc...

Thanks well done
hey anesthiology 2012, congrats are u an img? sorry i am not starting my residency there but have an upcoming research opportunity in some other dept. i thot it would be nice to get in touch though....
hi anesthesiology, congrats
google "on finding a place to live in residency" and that should provide you with good resources for apt hunting
@Dr future.... there is nothing new that I can add from what people have already said on this forum for
different specialities. Good scores, lor and so on... I think what worked in my favor was a good score... I have 250+ on both steps and made a good network of professional contacts. One thing though which I feel is less mentioned in the forum is get one thing on your resume which stands out and yo can talk about it in your interview. For me it was leadership. Rest assured if you have good scores and if you really want anesthesia you will find a way to get it. No matter how stiff is the competetion You only need one spot and that is always out there. Good luck for your step 1.
@I am a doctor... yes I am a foreign graduate. When and which Dept. Is your research gonna be in.
peds. from august
it would be gr8 if we could get in touch....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »