Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any gay male study partners for step 1? - superhero
I thought it would be good idea so that two gay people can feel comfortable studying and be more talkative about things that they can't really say in front of other people. Let me know. My email- dil143.
tht is by far the NASTIEST thing i have seen on this forum...!!

fool,
idiots like u should not be licensed to touch patients.u will very soon die of HIV...................
take ur gay life to the brothel where u belong
hahhahahahah god bless u guys!
@chupa....

Be careful of wht u say on this forum....they r monitored.

By the way, u will have patients like this in ur practice...And u know this is America.
U reject them, and the authorities REJECT ur license. So be ready and WATCH OUT !
feel comfortable? about what? what can u possibly say that makes u feel uncomfortable relating to step 1? is this a joke superhero?
guys you better read and listen your Behavioural science lecture. What is wrong with this person asking if there is any Gay study partner???? How do you answer your behavioural question if you don't belive that this is the way of life just like everyone. Please make sure and refer to your books if you don't know what mean Gay is. Sure I am not Gay but I trust my lecturer what he said is true and I have also gay friends. If you aren't just say nothing.
@kindmd
having a gay pxt is different from having a shameless gay colleague....
this guy is disgusting,this should be an academic forum for intellects not for this looser
@sanomi
abt 80% of us here are sexualy active heterosexuals and most of us dont even ve a boyfriend/girlfriend and yet none has come here begging for a sexual partner!
no one should bring his or her controversial sexuality or religious belief to this honorable forum......
that idiot is nothing but disgusting
I don't think there is anything wrong with asking for a gay partner. Part of being a doctor is not passing judgement; I'm a little surprised at all this anti-gay sentiment. And for the record, I'm a girl, I'm straight so I'm not defending superhero for any other reason than because it is the right thing to do.

I see people asking for a particular gender or ethnicity of study partners here all the time. This is no different.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »