Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy (topper_sux) iBACK to SCAM/MOLEST again? - jramjers_

Topper_sux (SUNIL SHAH chased out of PHILLY) etc...attacks legitimate companies in the USA that are still in business so that he can SCAM others-OK BERNIE MADOFF /topper_sux HERE WAS MY EXPERIENCE with you--and many others- you had better hope that ISLEMAN does not get your LONG ISLAND address as he may subject you to ISLAMICF FUNDAMENTALIST punishments--i.e., not only cut off your TONGUE- for your BS and your hands- FOR STEALING, but your P--NIS for your SEX OFFENDER molestations-see appendix for your SELF CONFESSED admissions...

I got cheated by fake person "topper_sux and satyayit_k_md" on FB. He is selling pirated materials and I fell a prey for him to save few dollars. I am starting a campaign to fight these thiefs!!!! Please join I STARTED A CAMPAIGN TO FIGHT THESE ON . These thieves use etc to steal money. We need let the authorities. Everyone please join in this noble campaign -

SEE THESE POSTS BY ISLEMAN WHO ALSO GOT SCAMMED
Rip off =topper_sux (toppersux) &satyayit_k_md /sami2012
isleman - 01/07/12 16:13

Report Abuse

* Re:Rip off by topper_sux and satyayit_k_md
isleman - 01/07/12 16:24

more to this bit....cchhhhhhhhh On all forums he is ripping off people....how can i cut him pieces...
goddddddddddd my 180 dollars.....coward pick yp your skype
Report Abuse

* Re:Rip off by topper_sux and satyayit_k_md /sami2012
isleman - 01/07/12 16:43

topper_sux and satyayit_k_md..........basssssssssss..tard pick up your phone first. u have guts to speak here bassssss tard
what is your phone number arseeeeeeeehole...give it to me...after stealing my money, u say i am a jealous seller for the piece of crap you are doing?????????? jealous of you basssssssssssssstardddd??????????

not on skype u cheat.....post your phone number open yourself up...give it here.............i will call you

varenicline what is FIA, How to approach them?
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 16:44

first of all everything you are doing illegal bassssstard ,...do you know that? It is my fault to trust you basssssssssssstard to save few dollars
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 16:46

u have guts to raise your voice against me basssstarddddddddddddd...who are you? some illegal piece of shit selling others' products.... and you are calling me a shit?????? look at yourself you mother...f.....ker....give me your phone number if you are true person why are you scared?
Report Abuse

rimantidine - 01/07/12 16:46

Thanks isleman for letting us know at the cost of your loss. Sorry to hear that. God bless you.
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 16:48

be carefull with these people....and this arse has guts to call me shit after stealing my money...the monkey can get arrested right now if he exposes himself
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 16:55

give us your phone number monkey...m...fu////ker ...until i get my money back , i will tear you...check ur email
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 17:23

dog stop your sh.....tReport Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 17:32

I got cheated by fake person "topper_sux and satyayit_k_md" on FB. He is selling pirated materials and I fell a prey for him to save few dollars. I am starting a campaign to fight these thiefs!!!! Please join I STARTED A CAMPAIGN TO FIGHT THESE ON FBOOK. These thieves use to steal money. We need let the authorities. Everyone please join in this noble campaign doct...
It is a shame we allow thieves to run away with our hard earned money in cyberage!!!!!!!! And we let etc allow these kind of crimes???????????? Let us expand this campaign, make it viral and let us not allow LET THESE CYBERFRAUDS FLUORISH
Report Abuse

isleman - 01/07/12 17:46

" ";; you bassssssssssss...tard is that a proof, the account shows you received money from other people also ....cheated all of them...where are their emails of people who paid you...where is your email in paypal id.....you delete them a...where is my email in the account.... you conveniently delete all those and call it a proof??????????????? you are not afraid??????????? where is your paypal id or emails of people who paid you including me , where is my amount...you paste these on screen shot and delete them????

wait a week you will be smashed... you do not know the power of fB campaign... join me folks...h

-----------------
APPENDIX
APPENDIX
SEE APPENDIX-here he is A PEDOPHILE- (looking for "40 virgins in heaven...')- you hateful jihadi!YOU SCUM POPULATE THIS FORUM WITH YOUR PEDOPHILIC/scamming FILTH! he is ISLAM MOHAMED. He goes by the names sami2012 satyayit_k_md, toppersux, topper_sux and nce234:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPENDIX

I know this might be unrelated to matching but....
kickoff - 12/25/11 11:30

Is there any problem marrying 15 or 16 year old ladies in the US ?
Report Abuse

* Re:I know this might be unrelated to matching but.
satyayit_k_md - 12/25/11 11:38

ha ha , funny question, but yes i guess…I love them “young” myself…
Report Abuse

kickoff - 12/25/11 11:42

@satyayit_k_md

so judging from this link is okay to marry 16 year old, right?

I am looking at this age cos they are more likely to be virgins !!
Report Abuse

satyayit_k_md - 12/25/11 11:46

yes 16 is OK, but being virgins is debatable ..... high school kids have a lot of fun here.... ha ha...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »