Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MGH observership. - uptodate
Looking for research positions to improve CV?

If interested in research positions, contact me. We have positions in different states and specialties. Some are in the top 5 universities in the US. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

We do have paid positions too, but you need to have had a prior experience in LAB research (chart-review and data collection do NOT really count as research experience that qualifies you to get paid). Otherwise, it's unlikely you can get a paid position. Also remember the visa limitation (you can't get paid on all visas). Some positions are non-paid initially, but may become paid with time as you gain experience and prove yourself to be productive.

We can provide a list of customers that you can contact for feedback about the service. These customers approved to be references, otherwise, we don't disclose any private information of any of our old customers without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.
@trendydoc HARVARD
MGH is the Teaching hospital of Harvard University
Looking for research positions to improve CV?

If interested in research positions, contact me. We have positions in different states and specialties. Some are in the top 5 universities in the US. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for.

We do have paid positions too, but you need to have had a prior experience in LAB research (chart-review and data collection do NOT really count as research experience that qualifies you to get paid). Otherwise, it's unlikely you can get a paid position. Also remember the visa limitation (you can't get paid on all visas). Some positions are non-paid initially, but may become paid with time as you gain experience and prove yourself to be productive.

We can provide a list of customers that you can contact for feedback about the service. These customers approved to be references, otherwise, we don't disclose any private information of any of our old customers without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.
Long Term Comprehensive Plans for Unmatched; How a 2X Failure Got A medicine Residency Finally through USMLE course ratings and upgrades using Step 3, medical assisting and free university externships.
Hey, guys! I have read all the information here and i would like to share with you some really helpful.
Thanks everyone for sharing information. I'm glad I found this resource. Working with professionals I get a great pleasure and experience.
Rip off!
I completely agree. time is the most valuable resource that we possess! Use it wisely. The best that I have met on the service market!
Thank you for sharing this excellent post with us glad to see this kind of positive info you are so good and amazing with your work nice keep it up.
What you have learned from experience is worth much more than gold.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »