Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 1 three times, what are my chances? - numa
Private tutoring available:

MCCEE, Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 3.
Discuss high yield concepts and will clarify any concerns. Analysis and techniques to help answer the questions correctly.

http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html
A Realistic Means of Getting a Residency (38,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

A Review of ALL USMLE Courses and also FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Obama Care and Residency Positions- AAMC and USPHS Publications

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Physician assistantships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

USMLEs-Focused on those IMGs with past USMLE failures or working mothers or Caribes in med school that MUST PASS on deadlines--COURSES THAT ARE ONLINE and that must get you through--the full rating of the entire gamut from a current IM IMG resident that failed twice and used Step 3 for upgrades...

Here are the USMLE Course ratings… of all Online and in –person USMLE courses, by a current PGY-1 IM resident (myself) that obtained a residency AFTER several failures;

Also includes IMG’s A-Z guide to obtaining a US residency

(testimonial: 'Heloo,thanks for your post and this amazing website that inspired us all Im an IMG and US citizen grad 2008 and failed step 1 once ,,and would like to join a hands-on experience, if you know anyplace, hospital or anyone in Orlando, Florida please let me know thanks a lot...' )

http://alturl.com/iujmo
Here are the USMLE Course ratings… of all Online and in –person USMLE Courses/Professional Tutoring services, by a current PGY-1 IM resident (myself) that obtained a residency AFTER several failures;

http://alturl.com/iujmo

Also includes IMG’s A-Z guide to obtaining a US residency

(testimonial: 'Heloo,thanks for your post and this amazing website that inspired us all Im an IMG and US citizen grad 2008 and failed step 1 once ,,and would like to join a hands-on experience, if you know anyplace, hospital or anyone in Orlando, Florida please let me know thanks a lot...' )
Cutting Edge-Online USMLE Programs Throughout the USA∙ Guaranteed PASS Programs

Congratulations FUTURE US MEDICAL LICENSEE! You have accomplished a lot, having made it this far in this prestigious profession of Medicine. Now it is time, irrespective of your recent setbacks, to systematically, logically, and strategically navigate your passage through your upcoming Medical Licensing Examinations. We will aid you in this process, 100%, such that we now invite you to analyze and fully investigate our unique, personalized Management approach to our students through a Cutting-Edge, High-Tech USMLE TUTORING Program that is…

‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional education…such that we will we -using innovative, cutting-edge, high-technology media- explore and conquer unique learning frontiers of Professional Medical Licensing Examination- Educational Didactics'- Delivery...'

General Description (i.e., ‘ IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… ANYTHING AT ALL (!)…’)

[PhoneUS IMMEDIATELY 24-hour Contact Phone (INFORMATION LINE) PH# six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight]

This $11K/Step Full-Service Personal Online/Live Telephonic Instruction –Driven USMLE-Tutoring Firm course brings together a faculty who possess a multidisciplinary perspective and range of preparatory methods that students (e..g., especially International Medical Graduate students) may not typically be exposed to in standard public or even elite USMLE preparatory institutions. New research is revealing new and promising approaches to the mastery of cognitive and learning skills; a top-notch professional program must present these advances to its students. We recognize this and thus, through informal personalized seminars, debates, and rigorous feedback sessions, we explore and identify the general principles that span the range of areas that are tested within the various sections of the USMLEs steps I,II-CK and III.

Who We Are*

We are now THE leading provider of superior Medical Licensing Examination preparatory solutions that are further empowered by Advanced Examination- Content Outline Analysis, Examination Abstraction, And Content Learning-Verification Systems. Applying a unique combination of Standardized Lectures, Rigorous-Note-Taking Technique Development, State-of-the-Art ‘Real-Time’ Board- Examination-Type Experiences, and Comprehensive Evaluative Services, the student is ensured of success—and our ‘ IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… ‘ guarantee further corroborates this very success!

Founded:
We are celebrating our thirteenth year as the Premier Full-Service Personal Online/Live Instruction –Driven USMLE-Tutoring Firm, we were founded in year 2000 in Ohio, with recent expansions to NC, CT, NY,MD,IL,CA

Phone 24-hour Contact Phone (INFORMATION LINE) PH# six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight
If you want to fail again, call the number @passedusmle1 has advertised
Or save yourself the call and just google "topper usmle" for the truth, google does not lie Smile
well.... I know its not quite the same thing but I have a friend, IMG, 2006 grad, who had 3 attempts on CS, and still had 5 interviews and matched in neuro.
the truth is, what everyone can tell you for now is a function of opinion, and trends; but you'll never be absolutely sure until you try - IMO;

also, like helpmepls said - (I dont quite agree that you should not attempt to continue) once you know people in the department - the Department chief, the PD, the chief resident, andeven in some programs, 2nd, 3rd year resident, you might be able to get called in still.

USMLE scores play their greatest role in the selection for interviews (at least this is what i strongly feel); while they may influence your ranking as well, it cant be to the same extent as it does your selection for interview; so once you know people and can get interviews, the effect of your step one is significantly reduced, particularly if you come across an an exceptional person during the interviews, your scores will probably not be so relevant; I have a friend who had 250s in step 1 and 260s in step 2, had over 10 interviews, even turned a few down cos she ran out of cash, but wasnt so good at interviewing, so she didnt match!

good luck man!
Well, i think this is another option for IMGs to get into. Get a career path and earn as well while waiting to get matched.
@gotmylicense1 : "grnteed pass " ..... Google does not lie, search this "topper usmle" - see the word in first result?? .... "FRAUD"
Cutting Edge-Online USMLE Programs Throughout the USA∙ Guaranteed PASS Programs

Congratulations FUTURE US MEDICAL LICENSEE! You have accomplished a lot, having made it this far in this prestigious profession of Medicine. Now it is time, irrespective of your recent setbacks, to systematically, logically, and strategically navigate your passage through your upcoming Medical Licensing Examinations. We will aid you in this process, 100%, such that we now invite you to analyze and fully investigate our unique, personalized Management approach to our students through a Cutting-Edge, High-Tech USMLE TUTORING Program that is…

‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional education…such that we will we -using innovative, cutting-edge, high-technology media- explore and conquer unique learning frontiers of Professional Medical Licensing Examination- Educational Didactics'- Delivery...'

General Description (i.e., ‘ IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… ANYTHING AT ALL (!)…’)

[Telephone US IMMEDIATELY 24-hour Contact Phone (INFORMATION LINE) PH# six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight]

This $11K/Step Full-Service Personal Online/Live Telephonic Instruction –CLOUD-Driven USMLE-Tutoring Firm course brings together a faculty who possess a multidisciplinary perspective and range of preparatory methods that students (e..g., especially International Medical Graduate students) may not typically be exposed to in standard public or even elite USMLE preparatory institutions. New research is revealing new and promising approaches to the mastery of cognitive and learning skills; a top-notch professional program must present these advances to its students. We recognize this and thus, through informal personalized seminars, debates, and rigorous feedback sessions, we explore and identify the general principles that span the range of areas that are tested within the various sections of the USMLEs steps I,II-CK and III.

Who We Are*

We are now THE leading provider of superior Medical Licensing Examination preparatory solutions that are further empowered by Advanced Examination- Content Outline Analysis, Examination Abstraction, And Content Learning-Verification Systems. Applying a unique combination of Standardized Lectures, Rigorous-Note-Taking Technique Development, State-of-the-Art ‘Real-Time’ Board- Examination-Type Experiences, and Comprehensive Evaluative Services, the student is ensured of success—and our ‘ IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY… ‘ guarantee further corroborates this very success!

Founded:
We are celebrating our thirteenth year as the Premier Full-Service Personal Online/Live Instruction –Driven USMLE-Tutoring Firm, we were founded in year 2000 in Ohio, with recent expansions to NC, CT, NY,MD,IL,CA

Phone 24-hour Contact Phone (INFORMATION LINE) PH# six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight three three seven six eight

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »