Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am pre-matched.. - kazman
hi all:

it has been really nice being together and sharing our invitations and rejections.

i attended all my interviews and my target was to sign prematch before christmas.

i found unity health an above average community hospital located in a very nice city with friendly faculty.

I signed my contract yesterday.

Any questions welcomed.

CONGRATULATIONS. pLease can you answer a few qs based on your knowledge?

1.did they offer prematch on the same day?if not than after how many days? Please also share your creds and what exactly do you think made you unique in order to be offered a prematch.

2.of the pgms calls for second look does it mean a prematch?Will they still rank you if you donot go for second look?

3. Do pgms usually tell you if they are going to rank you high.

Thanks and all the best,
Congrats!
Happy holidays
hi hhhhh

thanx.

they offered pre-match 15 days after, 95,94,87, 2 years UK exp, grad 02, i think it is an overall assesment of the program and comparing the available candidates.

i was not offered a 2nd look in any of my 12 interviews.

yes they somehow show u that they will rank u high.

i sometimes joke about some programs that they say you are an excellent candidate with brilliant credentials but they never tell you that they have better candidates.

i hope it helpsl.
CONGRATS...... GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE RESIDENCY & FELLOWSHIP...
tHANKS A LOT KAZMAN. gOOD LUCK.
is it the unity health @ rochester?
Hey kazman:
Are u the guy that had an interview at Metro on Nov. 23, 2005.??
ya
When did u have your interview there. I got an e-mail from Dr. DiSalle telling me that they are now reviewing applications for prematches and he will inform me if I was selected for a prematch, I wish u the best of luck. It is a good program and Rochester is a nice city...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »