Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs failed -------depressed - us2012
MY Experience- total recap

I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's course (PASS PGM SOTH in FLORIDA)
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:07

I failed 2-CK after I went to Florida and took Dr Wolfs course, it was very inefficient and unorganized I dont recommend him at all, there were alot of cases, but it was very unprofessional and unorganized, he is very unorganized and mean to students, when I asked him a question he ignored me and he never got back to my question...review was just simply not good enough.

my advice is just to use FA, study partners, and online Videos that will help you the most...
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:09

I just felt it did not prepare me enough, Im very dissappointed with my score, it was a total waste, I flew all the way to Florida for a failing score.
I am very dissappointed
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolfe's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:10

I asked for refund and apparently there is no refund policy, and on top of that I cant even match...what a disaster
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:14

yeah I also went to that dr wolfe course too, it was a total waste of time,I recommend taking kaplan over that they are established. or just use the FA and study partners and practice all night long, as much as you can...Practice makes perfect just study hard and work hard maybe you can match next year
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:17

dont give your money upfront to these people, always make a deposit to see if it is legit, if you dont like it you can leave and get your money back, just study hard, use alot of study partners and you will be ok
just cheer up its not the end of the world,
wolfe may have more cases but there is no teaching behind the cases
Report Abuse

lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:20

yeah I wont be taking that review again, I made a mistake the first time, and i will just use study partners this time and Ill buy some videos, I heard they are good enough Ill try it
Finally Passed With This Consultant

After a recent failure, I finally found an 100% guaranteed ($11k per step- contact them directly at 641.715.3900 ext 833768) online, personalized USMLE consultant that got me high scores. I was given three hour daily lessons (each with a unique USMLE question creation series of exercises- along with the standard set of 25 MCQs quizzes) , periodic special USMLE test-taking skills’ training mini-lectures, four live Ivy League MD-taught telephonic sessions per week, 4-10 live case presentation opportunities per week (with rigorous assessment systems that resemble a “mini-residency” in content and realism), and a bi-weekly 10-point grade report card that critically graded me relative to the other students in the program. With best and kindest wishes to you all…

We offer tutoring service for USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3.
We will assist in reading, qbank and ccs cases.
We will make sure your concepts are clear, look into the buzz words and assist you in your weak areas.
Rates

Rates are reasonable and hourly.
Contact

inquiry@totalresidency.com
Respected Students,

All of those who want to expedite there CS2 Prep and want to pass in there upcoming attempt can join my online classes.... I offer on Skype Webcam

I offer a 100% understanding in your CS Skills and an ABSOLUTE PASS

A decison you will not regret. Have a detailed look of my teaching strategy

http://www.sajdahcs2coach.com/

Best and unique part of my protocol is that I teach Word To Word....Line To Line.
My hard work always gives my students highest performance.

I offer various programmes

10 Day.....1 hr per session..The time in which I will dictate Hpi Qs, counseling closures
will be separate extra time not included in sessions
cover 35 cases

7 Day...cover 25 cases ....The time in which I will dictate Hpi Qs, counseling closures
will be separate extra time not included in sessions
cover 35 cases

Per hr Sess

Evaluation class....8 cases time ranges according to students performance

Session will be held on SKYPE WEBCAM.
Please note my I.D
Sajdah_cs2

I offer a 15 min FREE TRIAL.

GOOD LUCK AND BLESSINGS TO ALL YOU STUDENTS

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »