Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone waiting for results on 25th - csatlanta21
hey sana, those who passed have passed no matter what we say ........
no body is asking any one not to enjoy, but ur the one asking others to stop their thought processes n jam it!
now PEACE TO U!
cgy u really need some counselling sessions for retards.dont just start practicing medicine with this attitude(and im sure no one will allow u to)
guys they never said that they will release the results in the order of who took the exam first, it was never said it was first come first serve basis. so chill out it is frustating to not get you result but not being happy for the one who got and doubting them doesnot make things better for you

BTW @grad1980 you are rt that they donot sit and send a mail for each and everyone but I think when you are sending mass mails , they might be grouping people and sending they dont want their server crashing (if you know what that means) by everyone getting at the sametime and trying to log on

so chill , we are not loved by god more than you , we were just luckily picked for an early result by a random computer program.

and if you want to see my report card just send me a skype invite and I will share my screen to you and show my result,
btw anyone who still has any suspicions can do this , but stop accusing
my skype id rachana156

thanx
ecfmg releases results in a span of 1 month agreed ... but that is not cuz their systems are over loaded and they need time or something ... thats cuz some applicants have genuine delays in score reporting like some day of an exam the evaluation cud not go on time ... so those batch of ppl get delayed results ...
@cgy waiting for your invite
@cgy its easy to call ppl liars, but common I am ready to show you the proof why dont you send me an invite
rrrr1583 canu please send a phot snap of just the date part of ur result that u claim to habe gottten today ... my email id : thorrister. already 2 ppl have absconded challenging me to send an email .. so if u do the same I am afraid u will be abused by everyone here ...
@ I dont understand why you want my score report mailed to you coz that makes no sense. AND I dont think its a good idea to mail my score to a stranger and thats why I said I will share my screen with you
so its midway between you and me

if not go to joinme.com and I enter the no. I give you u can see my screen
@sana2 ... go get an appointment at a near by psychiatrist madam ! good luck
rrrr1583 y u even bother to send anything to someone who has ill etiquettes and doesnot restrain himself from blaming anyone just out of frustration.no need to prove anything to unprofessional ppl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »