Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unmatched...old img - augmentin

I am a 2003 graduate and i went unmatched for past 3 years.I am looking for other opportunities in medical field.Please give some advice on medical jobs and any certification courses.Its depressing and frustrating that after completing all steps,still left no where.Please give your inputs.I need to start a job ASAP.

Thank you
i m in the same boat..lets be in touch..email me at qteie18
I understand this also, but is there NO way at all to use or make connections to get this to work?cheers
Try getting masters in public health, jobs after that pay well. Meanwhile you can work as a medical assistant part time. GL.
hi wat was ur score other credentials, did you receive any iv?
hatsoff, MPH?OK, if you can access another 40-50k to pay for the education institution fee, sure why not?
can you guys tell about your credential and Visa status?? Thanks
hatsoff -I cannot afford another 50-60k to pay for the tution.Already i have invested enough ie time and money,dont want to rpeat the same.

Snaggletooth-I wish i had connections to work,did try for 4 years.no luck

giroop and paget-78/80/CS pass/80 Step 1,2,3 resp(all 2 attmpts)..Green card.had 2 interviews last year.nothing this year.

Please guys throw in some suggestions and ideas for the job oppurtunities..Please...........
This situation is too scary my score is 78 too ....
Thinking my self no where ?
Augminton .. Did U try in research .. I heard they pay well to who did all there steps
Try that out
Good luck dear
Apply to research positions and if u get the interview and they say 2 year commitment say fine. If you match FK them and leave.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »