Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clinical research co-ordinator job - nabila
hello friends,
i am a foreign medical graduate , permanent resident, ecfmg certified looking for reseach co-ordinator job. any help or guidance will be highly appreciated.
email is drfahad83
Thank you
Please send your cv to clinician@att.net
This position is in Los Angeles for nephrology research
thanks , i will but anyone can help me for new york, new jersey, chicago or florida. any guidance will be highly appreciated
search for clinical trials going on in your area. visit those centers and talk to the PI. One place we get our referrals from is acurian. If you call them and ask them about clinical trials going in your area they will tell you. You can tell them that you would like to participate as a patient.
We had a position available but we just filled it.
thanx kompete, i am trying my best to get into research. if you know anyone please do tell me.
I did not get response do they check emails??is that real position?or our emails and cvs goes to spam ??or...........
i didnt get any response yet but what else we can do but trying!!!
nabila,

the best way of finding any research job is going to the human resources in the universities in your area. If you have companies, you can also apply them...

If you do some volunteer work in the universities first, you would have more chnace of gtting positions.

best luckSmile
i dont think with this economy, they wud give a jr with no expo a paid position. there are so many high qualified ppl who wud do it for free. unless as pahol said, u do some free volunteering work here and there to see wht is going on and aim for a paid position once become available. I think going to PIs is the best way to get it done. they knw if thy wanna to hire someone and wd let u know. and if not, u can ask for volunteering for now. email goes into spam, dats totally useless...it si like to show they consider equal rite for all!! if someone gets it dat way, that person gets it thru link(while puting his/her cv in or submiting cc thru email or online sites...if u dont have link, u r less likely to get called for such....unless u r a senior researcher with yrs of expo or mph or something to stand out like a strong LoR from the previos jobs to shw u r a strong candidate). gl
thanx, highly appreciate your advices... i will try my best to follow the advices....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »