Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clinical research co-ordinator job - nabila
thnx I appreciate ur guidance
coordinator jobs specifically speaking, it seems are more directed toward people with experience as a registered nurse ..so I feel applying to these would be a waste of time in my opinion,/ another reason why MD with no residency is crappy and that flipping burgers could yield strong consideration in such lousy economy. good luck and cheers
then what do you suggest?? which position we apply for???
which position we apply for? That is actually a better question.

If you stopped pursuing a career in medicine and if you are interested in research then volunteering in a research lab either clinical or basic research would be a start then you apply to research position where you volunteered. After few months of volunteering you can get start up research jobs-not the best but probably your best bet. Eventually you will move up.

Comprehensive Program to get into a Residency

See top result

https://www.usmleforum.com/HAcwvw

i.e.,
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
Comprehensive Program to get into a Residency

See top result

i.e.,
a. Visa

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
okie so now i want to be sub-investigator first... anyone who can hire me as sub-investigator????
Immediate PGY-1 FM Position Available

THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 FM POSITION ADVERTISED IN NYC AREA

See top result

i.e.,
a. Visa

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
AS OF 04 -2-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 FM POSITION ADVERTISED IN NYC AREA
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
Nabila.. Go to craigslist.org and look for a research jobs and you will find plenty of them in any city.

lol I laugh when I read pple saying that their emails were not replied.
That is normal. When I arrived at this country ...I sent out 1000 emails no reply. I sent 1000 emails again...and some replied to say there was no spot.
Sent again to all those that didnt reply again...and two of them replied and then bingo...I could choose.

Looking back there are a lot of things that one needs to work on
1. In your CV dont say some bullsshit like u want to work 6 months or less than a year.
2. Dont hype your usmle scores or your residency dreams. Researchers want a slave in the lab...not somebody who will leave just when he/she is getting trained.
3. Your CV...u need to polish it every single day. Looking back I understand why most of the PIs didnt reply me. If u do a CV half heartedly without putting so much effort to even align the paragraphs and describe extensively any award/honor in there...the PI assumes that u are careless and lack the discipline to observe detail
4. Read about the kind of research the PI is doing, read his papers...that is incase if he decided to interview you.
5. And always be ready to start as a volunteer, learn very fast, and make yourself indispensable...if u get that chance.

Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »