Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear friends PART 2.... loll - zen786
i did not lock the previous message... i think the forum disapproved of this so i apologize.... to the forum and to those that were unable to get the link sorry in anticipation goodluck to everyone and if those that recieved it can they share for future reference ... knowledge is God's gift and its out there for everyone to learn Smile so goodluck!!
hey zen
thanks alot for sharing Smile
were the 4 files same ???
im not sure what ur talkin about... what 4 files dear friend ?
lol... the links u posted in ur earlier thread
there were 4 links .. were they all the same ??
because when im unzipping they are extracting as same :|
sorry zen786 for writing here, but i had to ask one thing you r also doing DIT how is it with study guide, i have some extra material what thay send in mails is it good to do that plzz advise
thanks
@zen786, how are you? I just joined the forum, was silent observer off & on for a few months..Getting into heart of my studying, so i thought would be great to have a buddy like you. Lets keep each other motivated & updated on our days..This way it feels less of a lonely struggle! I like your posts & will be writing you more from now on..I am working on DIT today as well, trying to go through Embryo/Congenital Path & will aim to do 48 usmlerx questions..
Have a great day zen786!!!!!!
@usmlestep1 oh yes they are the same exact link i posted multiple times ... dumb move on my part sorry Smile

@richa19 - do everything DIT gives you... EVERYTHING and multiple times... you will not regret Smile my second time and i feel like wow i missed out on so many points... lookin forward to maybe even doing third time Smile why not ?

@nikkiegill1- thank you Smile i replied to this message cheers have a good day see you around Smile
ok ... well i downloaded all 3 Big Grin
thanks alot pal

lol you make me laugh @usmlestep 1 they were the same thing hahah Smile sorry for the misunderstanding cheers pal!!
hahaa Big Grin
tc buddy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »