Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2 CK study partner/ Group - mayflower224
hello.. here's my update... still stuck on GYN...oh no! I need to move faster or else ..i feel like im stuck on the same page for hours.. sometimes.. wonder what i can do to refocus?
Hi all
m back with my report, well mayflower ur right, it's so hard to focus, but lets keep going, m trying to keep medicine & Gyn parallel, from kaplan, what m sure would take lot of time. So didnt do much, finished Hematology & then 10 pages of Gyn. I just wonder about the people who read 60pages a day from Kaplan. M not one of them for sure :-(
i realise that.. but keep at it.. take a break... go for a walk.. or even better ..have some tea/coffee.. and then get it done!
im done with hematology.. shoot questions if ur stuck with anything.. cheers!

a
hi..i am also interested in joing you guys.actually i finished one reading in kaplan and did IM in uW but was away from ck for one months as i have to give my cs.done with cs yesterday and want to start ck again.my skype id mle2087
hi mayflower224 and verystressed ,
i am your new buddy and will be giving my report after two days as i am taking a little break. bye and hope you are doing good with your prep
welcome stepupck! yes, we keep posting here...enjoy ur break!
dont know if u shud do videos??? or not
hey im intersted in joining too... my exam is on 21st june.
Im doing uworld first round nowadys after my 1st read Kaplan LN.
I will join the group too. I have just started my prep and have not set the test date yet.
I am reading Kaplan IM , listening to Kaplan lectures and started Kaplan Qbank. I am going very very slow right now. Need some motivation to pick up speed.
i just finished my step 1, have started my step 2 today. took up kaplan medicine. going system wise is ideal for a beginning. and with my step 1 still fresh, i'm finding step 2 kaplan internal medicine a rather easy read. what i've done is that i've added up the total number of pages i need to go through from the kaplan books and i've set myself a target of 30 pages a day. meaning around 2 months to complete my first reading. then i'm gonna go over the blueprints and first aid rather quickly. i'm planning to start the usmleworld and kaptest step 2 questions from september.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »