Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am extremely worried.. - inr
I did 12 interviews so far, but I didnt recieve any prematch offer and got reply only from 5 programs, I was not feeling comfortable in all my interviews, I still have 3 IV in Jan. Does it mean if you didnt get prematch offers and didnt hear back from the programs that u interviewed at with this no. of interviews, that u have a poor prognosis?
Dear inr...

I know u are worried... But be pozitive... Bcos I am in the worst situation as compared to many people in this forum... I had only one interview and thats it... Still trying to be pozitive

I am sure u will match in a good program...

Best of Luck!!
I will commit suicide if I didnot get residency.
Hi INR,

if u have been interviewing in university programs, they dont offer prematch, unless u have exceptional credentials. They go for the MATCH

Be positive and confident.
no need to commit suicide dude...

Jaan hai toh jahaan hai... If there is life, there will be a way out next year... So u better live...
Improve ur CV, for the next year MATCH, if ur a fighter. GL
hey flowermau...

Its me who will if at all go to next year for the hunt again.. So I shall improve my CV for the next year match...

But inr??... No way... He/She will be in PGY2 next year... most probably in an University program.. Oh ya.. He/She might be improving his/her CV for Fellowship, not residency
no, u mistook me. that msg of improving the CV was meant for suicidal, not for INR. I sure he shall match into a program of his/ her choice
oh ok... sorry flowermau...
To summarize I think the question is....does not recieving a response to your email from the PD mean that they are not going to rank you high?
I hope it is not true.Anybody with friends who went through prvious match, can you tell if this is true?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »