Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 13 answer key - jasmin000
Block 1 Q23 Answer is A: it is the total amount of calcium sequestered: highest in A. in tetanus no Calcium can stay in the SR. I put A on my test and didn't get it wrong.
Block 3: Q7: Fetal hemoglobin as LESS affinity to BPG which is basically a left shift of the dissociation curve. The answer is D - Oxygen, this also prevents sickling.
Block 3 Q18: It is OMeprazole. Sucralfate only binds ulcer margins --> No ulcer in GERD yet in this patient (Also I put Omeprazloe online and it didn't show up as wrong). Side note, never use sucralfate and omeprazole together because Sucralfate requires acid to bind to ulcerated margins and omeprazole basically renders sucralfate useless.
i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which

is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan hy , kaplan IM and mtb by dr.conrad , UW, dit,medstudy , all are 2012 ...etc .

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
could anyone give me the rite answer for block2 q 34-which response curve,
block2 q36 cant be temporal arteritis wat is the answer?
block1 q5 can someone explain the answer
block2 q45? its not E
Can you email me please ..

dr.alpana

thanks alot
thanks alot
Hi guys! anyone can forward me nbme13 pleaseee! I'll greatly appreciate it my eamil is....urky2005..... thankssss
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »