Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bond for Indian doctors going to the US - chandanagowda
Yeah he gone to check out which cab to drive or gas station to set his stall at...lol

Six feet under....
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ups-ja...topstories
Woa...So this is wats happenin..oops ..feel sorry for all FMG..
I fink all FMGs should b banned..from enterin US..includin citizens who get their med education from outside..cauz succh stuff can damage patient care..
Hey docsammd and nutter what is your thought on banning FMGs despite of their citizenship status..after seeing the link i lost faith on all FMGs..such ill trained docs can be harmful to American people..m worried..
Man I am a fmg unfortunately from the Carib and took my board exams in the states. After the scandal in the Czech republic and questionable pro metric centers in India I think all boards ahold he take in he states. Plus the policy these schools have where there student memorize test questions I the states would be illegal. I say fk the PDs who choose based on scores and not on the person. Why does a crappy community program have all 99ers when a AMG 99 would never touch the place. True fmgs are going to fight hard to leave their trash heaps of a home I think Americans should go first and malignant programs should be reckoned with. Thanks to the new match this year will be very interesting. Add to it the loss of comPeting Indians this will be fun.
oh sowwie i didnt know that u were FMG.. but it means u could not compete with other brainy Americans for med school....there is no competition for med schools from other countries...we know y u r arguing for cbian schools as u did ur graduation from there.. i believe u too r not capable of serving American people....sowwie to say..all FMGschools are far below American standards..all fmgs should be banned..we plan to start a petition soon with few of my friends who r ready to lobbyin...lets see how it goes..and we will include common American citizen as well..that they will vote once thhey come to know truth about FMGs...thanks....
LMFAO!!!! Who is this Mr. Checkmate?
SO WHAT IS THE FINAL DECISION.....DO INDIANS HAVE TO SIGN A BOND OR NOT?
Yes they have already started signing it beginning this year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »