Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about MPH - berserker
Is it practically possible to do MPH by distance learning along with residency in internal medicine ?
Can anyone share their opinion please ....
A complete waste of time. Unless you get in to an ivy league program.
i just wanna know if its possible to take out time in residency fr it......... i am super-interested in research later on , so i am gonna do it anyway. was wondering if it can be done with residency

During residency u wont have that much time to study another course.
Why take time out during residency and not after residency? If u take time off during residency....your mates will have extra patients to take care off. There are some online MPHs but againt the issue will be your availability per time. If u wanna be a researcher...u dont need an MPH...
Hi berseker,
I agree with nrmp2012. You will not have time during your residency to do an MPH. You can do research projects though. If you are planning on doing a fellowship--you can look for programs where you can get an MPH at the same time or where they will at least pay for it. There are several programs that have this available depending on your sub-specialty interest/
thnx @beautifulhair and nrmp2012 for ur inputs , i was thinking about the possibility of doing an online mph thing ..... but i guess its even better to get into a program which offers it....... lets see how it goes ! thnx fr ur inputs Smile
See top result
29,000 page views
http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

i.e.,
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs: comprehensive ratings of guaranteed PASS tutoring services and programs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency

The 29,000 pages views were mostly my visits when I was copy & pasting from other sites! Many have asked for proof of my ivy league degrees. Well I have visited those campuses (case west, Yale etc) so that is really what i meant, so please do not call them to confirm.
-dr Shawn G
good luck with MPH; I wish there was online residency, so that that could be completed and still find job in health care and not as a physician thereafter since MD w/o residency is virtually steaming pile of rubbish collection
usmlecubed = moroncubed
that blog is a joke, please tell me a teenager made that? oh wait, "ivy league" kid did that - no wonder!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »