Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam on July 27.Daily progress plz ! all invited - verystressed
Thank minusha and medico25... im in bed Now so tired , i did Work today.. tomorrow ill be back doing questions last UW 84% Kaplan 60%..@ minusha.. From where did you study biostadistics @ medico25..where Are you from, medico means physician in spanish Smile
Hey good to hear @verystressed....I completely agree with all that u said...
I will be around till then

I am trying to do 2 blocks of UW Obs ....Doing subjectwise ...This is how I did for my step1 so kinda used to it to write my notes nicely...

10 questions for now

1. BPP normal score ? What if the score is 4 without oligohydromnios ? --WHat does it indicate ?
@usmlemedd2013..I am in the US ...I am not Spanish :-)
@medico 25, oh me too!...Ok guys see you tomorrow !..i going to bring my progress every 2 hours!.. Bye
Q2.How do you confirm Ovulation ?
Q3.Which week do you prefer to do NST and Why ?

NST is done in 32-34 weeks in High Risk Pregnancies.
Considered Reactive (NORMAL) - if in 20 min 2FHR of atleast 15bpm accn
Most common cause of a NON-reactive NST -- sleeping baby !
No one out there to pool in ??
hello.... count me in ..doing infec dz.tomorrow last day of it then dermato and ophthal...good luck to all you guys
Good morning!...i going to do 2 blocks od uw Wink...be back in 2hrs....happy study Wink
Q4- Condition with Antepartum Hg which is progressing from fetal tachycardia to fetal bradycardia and eventually ----getting into a sinusoidal pattern occurring suddenly after ROM suggests the diagnosis ?

Bleeding-fetal origin --hence maternal signs remain stable ............any guesses ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »